Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 is finally here! Don't you just love that new-year smell? It's clean - like a freshly opened journal, waiting to be filled with slices of life and adventure.

Though I'm not one for New Year resolutions, I do hope to improve in a few areas:
1. Be more diligent in keeping a written journal. I did pretty well in 2009, but I hope to be more consistent in making daily entries.
2. Read more outside my normal areas of interest. I tend to be a sucker for action/adventure novels as well as theology books. I plan to read more biographies this year.
3. Post more entries in my blogs. Maybe two different blogs was a bit much to take on, but it seems to work for me. Hopefully, I will be more consistent in posting to both.

A wise man once said, "making resolutions for the future without reflecting on the past is senseless." Hopefully, I've done a fair job of evaluating what I've done in the past year as I press on into 2010. Time will tell.

Here's wishing you your best year yet!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment